Monday, 6 January 2014

Products I've used up

Finishing off a product and scraping the last out of the pot is the sign of a great buy! Here's a few of my top pics : 




Moroccan argan oil
This is possibly the best money you can spend on your hair at around £6 from Boot. The bottle is small but lasts for ever! Use a small amount on the ends of your hair when damp or dry and feel the results! 

Benefit Boiing concealer 
This has been a staple for a while, I usually use a brush to put this on then blend in with my hands. Very thick so good coverage and easy to work with! 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Another staple and well under £5 this is a great buy! Would defo recomend whether your on a budget or not, this is as good as all the hype online. 

Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara 
Another product with a lot of hype but again, this is worth every penny ! I think the brush makes all the difference but the formula is also great and lasts all day! 

Rimmell Stay Matte Powder 
I've used this for a while and will continue to re purchase. Great on all skin types and does what it says on the tin, at around £4 very good value! 

No comments:

Post a Comment