Tuesday, 15 January 2013

She Likes ... Investment Shoes


Shoes to get you through the year...

So it’s the start of a new year and while the sales are very enticing, it’s my new year’s resolution to be less impulsive with my shopping and instead spend more of fewer things that I really love – investment shopping! And with a new year I feel that new shoes are the best way to kick the January blues (see what I did there!)  

As a lover of shoes its best to start from the feet up and invest in great footwear as this makes the outfit – staple footwear for every occasion that you can dress up and dress down!

I came across Macys when I went to New York a few years ago and recently stumbled across their website and can’t believe i have not been making the most of the choice available! If you don’t know who Macys are they are one of the biggest department stores in America.  After having a good browse I’ve put together my top 5 investment shoes for 2013!

Here are my top 5 investment shoes to get you through the year!

Everyday shoe

Alfani Women's Shoes, Allegra Step N Flex Flats

£38 down to £26.00

These are available in black and brown and are so wearable with a bit of animal print. The heel on this shoe is so fashionable right now as seen on Alexa Chung and other trend setting celebs.

Everyday boot

Steve Madden Women's Shoes, Twinkle Hi Top Studded Sneakers

 

£75 down to £52

Love these boots – very wearable shape and this colour will last all year with anything.

Occasion shoe (weddings)

Tahari Women's Shoes, Sabina Mary Jane Pumps




£83.64

With a splash of gold this is easy to accessorize for an event but would still look great with jeans and a top for drinks with the girls.  

Occasion boot (night out)

Caparros Booties, Dulce Evening Platform Booties

 

£60 down to £53

Perfect for partys and nights out and this shape will be on trend for a while. Minimize uncomfortable straps rubbing!

Sporty shoe – another resolution is to get fit and by limiting myself to just 5 pairs it will force me to make the most of the money spent and actually do the exercise! ... thats the idea!

Puma Women's Shoes, Glyde Lo Sneakers

 

£47

Love these shoes – trendy and practical!

To see the whole range visit http://www.macys.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment