Monday, 2 May 2011

She Likes ... Von Trapp Family Style

After an afternoon of cycling around the country side singing Doe a Dear I thought a little tribute to the Von Trapps was in order - its actually surprising how easy it is to re create this look with everything that's on the highstreet at the moment! Lucky coincidence or a sign of simple homely and country feel clothes in a time of financial struggle? Or a bit of both! (unfortunately my curtains would make a very boring, slightly see through dress - Miss Selfridge have saved me the trouble for a mere £28!)


6 comments:

  1. what a great look - loving the von trapp inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey everything you post : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth ! This post is adorable ! I came here from IFB network, thanks for your email ! If you want we can follow each other, visit me and tell me what you think :)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your blog!! :) Thank you for visit mine!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What original inspiration! Who doesn't love TSOM?? Always for the song and dance, but fashion sourcing?...That's brilliant! Love the quilted dress...it totally sums up the look! Great finds, thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete