Friday, 1 April 2011

She Likes ... Boux

Theres a new lingerie shop in town and its looking like some serious competition for the likes of La Senza and M+S! Theo Paphitis' Boux Avenue opened today after much anticipation and sneak peaks on their blog over the last few weeks - and the whole collection does not disappoint! With lovely satins, ruffles, lace and basics there is something for everyone! They even stock sleepwear and loungewear with the swimwear still to come - I cant wait to see what they will have for us for the summer! Flagship stores are opening from today and over the next week in Bluewater, Lakeside, St Davids, The Trafford Centre and Meadowhall but I'm sure it wont be long before we see a few more pop up!

www.bouxavenue.com

2 comments:

  1. they're lovely!
    http://thesugarplumfairysmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm Pauline and I'm new to the world of blogging.

    I love the underwear from that shop it's all cute and girly.

    Follow my blog: http://culturecultureandmoreculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete