Saturday, 19 March 2011

She Likes ... Mulberry

This Spring/Summer's Mulberry collection shows some of their classic shapes in beautiful new pastel colours and lovely soft leathers! The popular Bayswater bag looks fab in the pale pink and gold and I'm still loving the black patent version! I've spotted Mulberry in the paper loads recently for it massive growth in profits over the last year but you can see why as their collections are always current and easy to wear but keeping with that luxury feel that you want from an expensive bag! Love the pastel colour pallet below and so happy to see that they are still doing animal prints as well!


Another beautiful bag thats caught my eye is this coral Marc Jacobs Natasha bag! Love love love the colour and the gold rings! And at £290 this is not a cheap weekend bag its a bit of an investment -

A cheaper option from Warehouse at £22, unfortunately its not leather tho - still cute and may satisfy the bag craving for now - Marc might have to wait!  

6 comments:

  1. Aaah I'm glad you slipped a Leah in the mix! I have her but in the stout version without the flap over the top. <3 I am LOVING Mulberry atm, just been ripping out their adds actually just this evening as inspiration I adore the denim Tillie best - so girly and beautiful!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of the marc jacobs bag - i've been wanting one similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulberry is always great! Nice blog ;D


    http://callitfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags! 1 Mulberry please <3

    You have a new follower ^_^

    xoxo
    www.thefashionwritress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used this Warehouse bag in one of my blog looks. Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Marc Jacobs one :)
    we can be followers if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete